Subject: TurboPark Assignment Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 08:19:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached please find revised drafts of the following documents:

1.  Purchase Option Assignment and Assumption Agreement (LM6000)
2.  Purchase Option Assignment and Assumption Agreement (Pastoria)
3.  Schedule V to Participation Agreement
4.  Equipment Purchase Agreements to be Assigned to Devco chart

Both a clean copy and a copy blacklined to show the changes from the
prior version are included for items 1 and 2 above.

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sean Bunk
Andrews & Kurth L.L.P.
600 Travis St., Suite 4200
Houston, Texas  77002
Tel.:  713.220.4427
Fax.: 713.238.7252
e-mail: [email-masked]

This e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
(i) do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents hereof to others
(any of the foregoing being strictly prohibited), (ii) notify the sender
immediately of your receipt hereof, and (iii) delete this e-mail and all
copies of it.

 <<Blackline 593717v2 to v1 (Assignment - Pastoria, TurboPark).DOC>>
<<Blackline 593834v3 to v2 (Assignment Ag TurboPark).DOC>>  <<Purchase
Option Assignment and Assumption Agreement (Turbopark - LM6000).DOC>>
<<Purchase Option Assignment and Assumption Agreement - Pastoria.DOC>>
<<Schedule V to Participation Agreement (TurboPark).DOC>>  <<DevCo
Equipment Purchase Agreement Chart.DOC>> 
 - Blackline 593717v2 to v1 (Assignment - Pastoria, TurboPark).DOC
 - Blackline 593834v3 to v2 (Assignment Ag TurboPark).DOC
 - Purchase Option Assignment and Assumption Agreement (Turbopark - 
LM6000).DOC
 - Purchase Option Assignment and Assumption Agreement - Pastoria.DOC
 - Schedule V to Participation Agreement (TurboPark).DOC
 - DevCo Equipment Purchase Agreement Chart.DOC