Subject: LLC Agreement for CA Energy Development II LLC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 05:13:00 -0800 (PST)

Ladies and Gentlemen:

We have enclosed the initial draft of the LLC Agreement for CA Energy
Development II, LLC, marked to reflect revisions from the LLC Agreement for
CA Energy Development I, LLC circulated earlier today.  The enclosed draft
reflects my understanding that commercial operation of the transformer under
the ABB facility agreement and consent of ABB have no bearing on the timing
for exercise of the put and call provisions in Section 6.2.   The enclosed
draft is being furnished without prior review by ENA and is subject to
further revision based upon such review.   Please review the enclosed at
your earliest convenience and advise of any comments.   Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7303 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosure:    129344v1 (redlined from 128540v9)

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2r6kRED.DOC