Subject: Final Letter Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 06:54:00 -0800 (PST)

<<2R6LRED.DOC>>  <<2RM3RED.DOC>>  <<2RLSRED.DOC>>

We have enclosed the following documents for your review:

 1. Final draft of the Letter Agreement for CA Energy
Development I, LLC, marked to reflect revisions from the draft circulated by
King & Spalding earlier today;

 2. Final draft of the Letter Agreement for CA Energy
Development II, LLC, marked to reflect revisions from the draft circulated
by King & Spalding earlier today; and

 3. Final draft of the Letter Agreement for CA Energy
Development II, LLC pertaining to the transformer, marked to reflect
revisions from the draft circulated by King & Spalding earlier today.

Please circulate a revised draft of the Guaranty Agreement and advise as to
when Coral can meet for execution of the Letter Agreements and the Guaranty
Agreements. Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King &  Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosures: 128541vR14/13
  129099vR5/4
  129088vR6/5

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2R6LRED.DOC
 - 2RM3RED.DOC
 - 2RLSRED.DOC