Subject: Re: E-Next Generation Assignment Documents and Schedule V
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:16:00 -0800 (PST)

why does LM6000 contract still have brackets around the number of turbines to 
be assigned to WestLB?  Why does it still ignore the change orders rose asked 
you to include?

why does schedule v to PA still ignore the change orders to the various 
documents?

Please correct or advise why requests for changes are NOT being made.

As you know,  these documents are deliverables on Wednesday.  Blue Dog had 
comments from the other side today.  Why haven't I seen a revision or been 
asked if I agree with their comments?  

Please do not operate in a vacuum without consulting me or Roseon 
questionable issues.

Regards,  Lisa

"Bunk, Sean" <[email-masked]> on 12/11/2000 07:46:53 PM
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc: "Taylor, Rob" <[email-masked]>, "Popplewell, Tom" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: E-Next Generation Assignment Documents and Schedule V

Attached please find revised drafts of the following documents:

1.  Purchase Option Assignment and Assumption Agreement (LM6000)
2.  Purchase Option Assignment and Assumption Agreement (Pastoria)
3.  Schedule V to Participation Agreement

Both a clean copy and a copy blacklined to show the changes from the
prior version are included for each of these documents.

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sean Bunk
Andrews & Kurth L.L.P.
600 Travis St., Suite 4200
Houston, Texas  77002
Tel.:  713.220.4427
Fax.: 713.238.7252
e-mail: [email-masked]

This e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
(i) do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents hereof to others
(any of the foregoing being strictly prohibited), (ii) notify the sender
immediately of your receipt hereof, and (iii) delete this e-mail and all
copies of it.

 <<Blackline 593717v3 to v2 (Pastoria Assignment).DOC>>  <<Purchase
Option Assignment and Assumption Agreement - Pastoria.DOC>>  <<Blackline
593834v4 to v3 (LM6000 Assignment - N.A.).DOC>>  <<Purchase Option
Assignment and Assumption Agreement (Turbopark - LM6000).DOC>>
<<Schedule V to Participation Agreement (TurboPark).DOC>>  <<Blackline
597234v2 to v1 (Sched. V - Turbo Park).DOC>> 
 - Blackline 593717v3 to v2 (Pastoria Assignment).DOC
 - Purchase Option Assignment and Assumption Agreement - Pastoria.DOC
 - Blackline 593834v4 to v3 (LM6000 Assignment - N.A.).DOC
 - Purchase Option Assignment and Assumption Agreement (Turbopark - 
LM6000).DOC
 - Schedule V to Participation Agreement (TurboPark).DOC
 - Blackline 597234v2 to v1 (Sched. V - Turbo Park).DOC