Subject: Schedule V to Participation Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:06:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached please find a revised draft of Schedule V to the Participation
Agreement.  Both a clean copy and a copy blacklined to show the changes
from the prior version are attached.

Please feel free to call with any questions or comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sean Bunk
Andrews & Kurth L.L.P.
600 Travis St., Suite 4200
Houston, Texas  77002
Tel.:  713.220.4427
Fax.: 713.238.7252
e-mail: [email-masked]

This e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
(i) do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents hereof to others
(any of the foregoing being strictly prohibited), (ii) notify the sender
immediately of your receipt hereof, and (iii) delete this e-mail and all
copies of it.
 <<Blackline 597234v3 to v2 (Schedule V - Turbo Park).DOC>>  <<Schedule
V to Participation Agreement (TurboPark).DOC>> 
 - Blackline 597234v3 to v2 (Schedule V - Turbo Park).DOC
 - Schedule V to Participation Agreement (TurboPark).DOC