Subject: Re: Transfer of Blue Dog Turbines into E-Next Generation LLC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Sean:

     The final Option Exercise Agreement is fine.  As requested, LJM will
Federal Express ten (10) original signature pages to each of the documents
listed below to Rose's attention (c/o Karl Wiemer) for delivery on Thursday
morning.

Thanks,

Amy

"Bunk, Sean" <[email-masked]> on 12/13/2000 06:54:20 PM

To:   Amy Harvey/Washington DC/Kirkland-Ellis@K&E
cc:   "Taylor, Rob" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
      [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]

Subject:  Re: Transfer of Blue Dog Turbines into E-Next Generation LLC

Amy,

Attached please find the final execution copy of the Option Exercise
Agreement.  Both a clean copy and a copy blacklined to show the changes
from the prior version distributed are attached.

As discussed, please send by overnight courier ten (10) executed
signature pages for each of the Option Exercise Agreement, the
Assignment and Assumption of Option Agreement and the side letter
agreement terminating the Agency Agreement to Rose Engeldorf in New York
for the Closing.

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sean Bunk
Andrews & Kurth L.L.P.
600 Travis St., Suite 4200
Houston, Texas  77002
Tel.:  713.220.4427
Fax.: 713.238.7252
e-mail: [email-masked]

This e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
(i) do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents hereof to others
(any of the foregoing being strictly prohibited), (ii) notify the sender
immediately of your receipt hereof, and (iii) delete this e-mail and all
copies of it.

 <<Option Exercise Agreement - Blue Dog Project.DOC>>  <<Blackline
598219v3 to v2 (Option Exercise Agreement).DOC>>

 - Option Exercise Agreement - Blue Dog Project.DOC
 - Blackline 598219v3 to v2 (Option Exercise Agreement).DOC