Subject: Re: GE Release
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 01:18:00 -0800 (PST)

I have never seen the language requested before and have not signed off on 
it.  Rob Taylor and I only discussed the concept because I had never seen a 
draft of the Consent until a signed copy was delivered to me yesterday.

>>> <[email-masked]> 12/14/00 08:47AM >>>

This language is different that what GE was told was requested before.  I
am more comfortable going back to GE with what was requested previously.

Kay

"Timothy Oxley" <[email-masked]> on 12/13/2000 08:38:52 PM

To:   <[email-masked]>
cc:   <[email-masked]>

Subject:  GE Release

Pursuant to the request of Rose Engeldorf, the following is the
suggested language for insertion into the GE Consent:

"Each of GE Packaged Power and GE acknowledge that WestLB is a third
party beneficiary of this Consent and shall be entitled to enforce its
provisions against GE Packaged Power and GE, respectively, as if a
party to this Consent."