Subject: FW: E-Next Generation CISO2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:20:00 -0800 (PST)

Lee and Kent, I apologize for forgetting to cc you on the draft that
just went out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thompson, Peter J.
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 5:18 PM
To: Kay Mann (E-mail)
Cc: Pipitone, Paul; Cobb, Chris
Subject: E-Next Generation CISO2

Attached please find a clean copy of the latest draft of the E-Next
Generation CISO2 Agreement and Exhibits, as well as blacklines showing
changes made to each from the prior draft we circulated.  To complete
the agreement, we need Ben Jacoby's fax number and a liquid fuel
performance guarantee. As for the exhibits, we need the information for
Part B of Exhibit A-1.  We will also need to add Exhibit H-2, Exhibit R
(if necessary) and confirmation that we will not have any site specific
information usually contained in Exhibit U.
<<E-Next Generation Breakout Agreement CIS02- Comparison of Versions 3
to 4.DOC>>  <<Exhibits to E-Next Generation Agreement CIS02 -
Comparison.DOC>>  <<Exhibits for E-Next Generation Agreement CISO2.DOC>>
<<break out agreement--CIS02 (12/14/00).DOC>> 
 - E-Next Generation Breakout Agreement CIS02- Comparison of Versions 3 to 
4.DOC
 - Exhibits to E-Next Generation Agreement CIS02 - Comparison.DOC
 - Exhibits for E-Next Generation Agreement CISO2.DOC
 - 00).DOC