Subject: E-Next Generation CISO1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached please find a clean copy of the latest draft of the
E-Next Generation CISO1 Agreement and Exhibits, as well as blacklines
showing changes made to each from the prior draft we circulated.  This
is identical to the documents for the CISO2 documents but for the unit
number and agreement reference.  To complete the agreement, we need Ben
Jacoby's fax number and a liquid fuel performance guarantee. As for the
exhibits, we need the information for Part B of Exhibit A-1.  We will
also need to add Exhibit H-2, Exhibit R (if necessary) and confirmation
that we will not have any site specific information usually contained in
Exhibit U.
<<Exhibits to E-Next Agreement CIS01 -Comparison of Versions 1 to
2.DOC>>  <<E-Next Generation CIS01 Breakout Agreement-Comparison of
Versions 2 to 3.DOC>>  <<Exhibits to E-Next Generation Energy Break-Out
Agreement CISO1 12/15/00.DOC>>  <<break out agreement for CIS01
(12/14/00).DOC>> 
 - Exhibits to E-Next Agreement CIS01 -Comparison of Versions 1 to 2.DOC
 - E-Next Generation CIS01 Breakout Agreement-Comparison of Versions 2 to 
3.DOC
 - 00.DOC
 - 00).DOC