Subject: RE: City of Austin Agreement and Exhibits
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 01:04:00 -0800 (PST)

I've redlined the address info in the attached for notices to GE. There is
no need for Exhibit R, since tests are done and Equipment has shipped.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thompson, Peter J. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 6:35 PM
To: Kay Mann (E-mail)
Cc: Lee. Johnson (E-mail); Kent. Shoemaker (E-mail); Roseann Engeldorf
(E-mail); Cheryl. Lipshutz (E-mail); Brett. R. Wiggs (E-mail); Ben.
Jacoby (E-mail); Pipitone, Paul; Cobb, Chris
Subject: City of Austin Agreement and Exhibits

Attached please find clean copies of the most recent versions of
the City of Austin Agreement and Exhibits, as well as blacklines showing
changes from the last version circulated.

To complete the agreement, we need to include the following:

1. The description of the facility on page 1.

2. The addresses and contacts for sections 7.7.2, 25.1 and 25.3.

To complete the exhibits, we need to include the following:

1. Exhibits H-2 and R need to be added.

2. Do we need to add language to section B of Exhibit A-1?
<<Comparison of Exhibits to City of Austin Agt. Form to V. 1.DOC>>
<<Comparison of City of Austin Agreement - Versions 2 to 3.DOC>>  <<City
of Austin Exhibits.DOC>>  <<Gas Turbine Agreement Draft of
12/13/00.DOC>>

 - Comparison of City of Austin Agreement - Versions 2 to 3_121800GE.DOC