Subject: Re: Westinghouse 501d memo
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Yes, this is issue is still around.

Thomas, I had some correspondence faxed to you today.  In it SW is clearly 
taking the position that the damage to the generator occured after delivery 
under the contract.  I thought you addressed that well in your memo, however, 
I have another question.  What impact does the use of DDP (Incoterms) have?  
Is it just one more part of the contract to be taken as a whole, or might it 
have some greater significance?  

Will the passage of ROL impact the LD claim?  I assume not, but I want a 
sanity check.

Thanks,

Kay

"Thomas Hetherington" <[email-masked]> on 12/19/2000 09:47:11 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc: <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Westinghouse 501d memo

Attached is a legal memo regarding Westinghouse's delivery obligations with 
respect to the 501D5A gas turbine generator package.  I will forward you an 
additional copy by fax.

TFAH