Subject: Enron South America Facility Agreement and Exhibits
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:10:00 -0800 (PST)

For your information/approval.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 12/21/2000 07:09 
PM ---------------------------

"Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]> on 12/21/2000 07:06:37 PM
To: "Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Kent. Shoemaker (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Lee. Johnson 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Brett. R. Wiggs (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "John. R. Ayres (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Tim Oxley (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Ben. 
Jacoby (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Roseann Engeldorf (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Cheryl. Lipshutz (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Pipitone, Paul" <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, "Cobb, Chris" <[email-masked]>, "Taylor, 
Rob" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Enron South America Facility Agreement and Exhibits

Attached please find the final version of the above-referenced document.
You will note that Exhibit H-2 is not included in the electronic copy.
It is included, however, in the execution copy being sent to you via
Federal Express.

Should you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to
contact me.

Peter Thompson

 <<ESA Break-out Agreement  Execution Copy.DOC>>