Subject: Re: Invoice Language
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 03:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Carolyn,

In addition to the invoice change, the periods should be removed from
"LLC" on the cover page, in the first paragraph of the first page, in
Section 1.78 and on the signature page of each Facility Agreement.  The
change relating to invoices is that the address of the invoices in
Section 6.7.2  should be as follows for one of the Facility Agreements:

CA Energy Development I, LLC
c/o Sweetgum Energy L.P.
c/o InterGen North America L.P.
909 Fannin, Suite 2200
Houston, Texas 77010
Attention: John Jones
Fax: (713) 374-3901

and as follows for the other:

CA Energy Development II, LLC
c/o Sweetgum Energy L.P.
c/o InterGen North America L.P.
909 Fannin, Suite 2200
Houston, Texas 77010
Attention: John Jones
Fax: (713) 374-3901

Thanks,
George

>>> "Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]> 01/02/01 11:12AM >>>
George:

Kay Mann is looking for your requested language providing that GE will
invoice the LLC directly.  I am unable to find your request.  Can you
please
furnish this, as Kay intends to address this with GE today.  Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are
not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail and delete all copies of the message.