Subject: Amendment No. 1 to Letter Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 10:24:00 -0800 (PST)

<<2SX801!.DOC>>

Kay:

We have enclosed for your review the initial draft of an amendment to the
letter agreement pertaining to CA Energy Development I LLC.  Please review
and advise of any comments at your convenience.  Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2SX801!.DOC