Subject: Re: Blue Dog Change Order
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Chris:

Please follow up with Kay on this once the dust settles on the Intergen 
LM6000 deal. Please also make sure these numbers are incorporated into 
Rebecca's transfer price model.

Thanks,

Ben
---------------------- Forwarded by Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT on 01/02/2001 04:03 PM 
---------------------------

Renee Alfaro@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
01/02/2001 03:48 PM
To: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Blue Dog Change Order

Mr. Jacoby,

I understand that you are the appropriate individual at ENA to review the GE 
Change Order and have it executed by ENA.  I believed that Ace was going to 
contact you regarding the Change Order, but I cannot confirm this.

Please review the Change Order #1 attached below.  You may then print it out 
and have it executed by ENA prior to my sending it to GE or I can bring you 
two (2) originals for signature.

Thanks
Renee Alfaro
Phone: 713-646-7281
Fax: 713-646-6158
Email: [email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Renee Alfaro/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 01/02/2001 03:45 PM -----

	Ace Roman@ECT
	12/13/2000 01:44 PM
		
		 To: Renee Alfaro/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Blue Dog Change Order

Renee, 

ENA is scheduled to buy the turbines from LJM this week.  LJM would like to 
wait and have ENA sign the change order on Friday after they own the 
turbines.  Let me know if this is a problem.

Ace 

	Renee Alfaro@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
	12/13/2000 11:23 AM
		
		 To: Ace Roman/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Cheryl Costa/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 Subject: Re: Blue Dog Change Order

Ace,

That would be a big help.  I have two (2) originals already printed out that 
I could bring to you or if you just want to print two (2) originals out and 
have them signed that would be fine.  Please let me know what you prefer.

Renee

From: Ace Roman@ECT on 12/13/2000 11:43 AM
To: Cheryl Costa/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Renee Alfaro/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Re: Blue Dog Change Order  

Renee and Cheryl,

LJM does need to sign approvals for modification over $500,000.  If this is 
the final document for the approval I can get it signed today and forward to 
Renee.  Let me know if that is what you would like me to do.

Ace Roman

	Cheryl Costa@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
	12/13/2000 09:24 AM
		 
		 To: Ace Roman@ECT
		 cc: Renee Alfaro/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 Subject: Blue Dog Change Order

Ace, my things are packed up but I seem to remember Agent needs LJM approval 
for Change Orders over a certain dollar amount.  Can you confirm?

Cheryl
---------------------- Forwarded by Cheryl Costa/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
12/13/2000 11:22 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Engineering & Construction Company
	From:  Renee Alfaro                           12/13/2000 09:06 AM

To: Sandra Rodriguez/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Matthew Tezyk/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cheryl 
Costa/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Blue Dog Change Order

Please find a copy of the Change Order attached.  It has legal's approval, 
but I'm trying to figure out who can sign the Change Order.  Unforunately, 
due to the move, I cannot determine who executed the original Agreement.  By 
copy to Cheryl Costa, I'm requesting that she, if possible, check her copy of 
the Blue Dog contract and let me know who signed it and verify the ENA can 
sign for LJM2.

Thanks
Renee