Subject: FW: GE and ABB Acknowledgment Letters and More
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 06:19:00 -0800 (PST)

<<2RR402!.DOC>>

Kay:

1.  The GE and ABB acknowledgment letters are in the attached e-mail from
George Kutzschbach.

2.  When I spoke to George yesterday about the proposed amendment, he had no
objections to the concept of the amendment.  However, I have not heard from
him since circulating the draft amendment.  I just left a voice mail for him
to get back to me with comments and will let you know.  (While writing this
e-mail, I received an e-mail from Doug Pedigo, and his comments are as
follows: "Seems to me you could combine paragraphs 2 and 3 and delete 4
through 7, but if this makes Enron comfortable, I guess I am OK with it.")
I will not make any revisions based on his comments unless you feel obliged
to do so.

3.  Please let me know if you need me to get involved any further in the
Escrow Agreements.

4.  A revised closing checklist is attached.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosure: 129280v2

  -----Original Message-----
  From: George Kutzschbach
[mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: Friday, December 22, 2000 6:04 PM
  To: [email-masked]
  Cc: Campbell, Carolyn; Keffer, John
  Subject: Re: CA Devel I & II Facilityl Agreements

   <<5wvzf01_.DOC>>  <<5wvz801_.DOC>>  <<5wvz101_.DOC>>
Attached are the two GE acknowledgement letters and the ABB
  acknowledgement letter.

  >>> <[email-masked]> 12/22/00 05:21PM >>>

  Hi George,

  I'm looking for the GE acknowledgement letter which we need
for this
  deal.
  Can you email it to me?

  Thanks,

  Kay

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2RR402!.DOC
 - 5wvzf01_.DOC
 - 5wvz801_.DOC
 - 5wvz101_.DOC