Subject: Escrow Wiring Instructions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 00:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Kathleen:

Attached are the draft escrow funds release letters that I just received from 
Intergen.  Please review and forward to the appropriate Enron personell for 
approval.

Fred

---------------------- Forwarded by Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT on 01/04/2001 08:12 AM 
---------------------------

"Paradee, Lari" <[email-masked]> on 01/04/2001 08:01:51 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "'Lawrence, Estelle A'" 
<[email-masked]> 
Subject: Escrow Wiring Instructions

Fred - As discussed yesterday afternoon, attached are drafts of the letters 
to Citibank requesting actual distributions of funds for your review.? 

Estelle - I believe we are getting closer - I will update you later today.? 
Thanks for your patience. 

? 

 <<ESCROW Wiring 1.DOC>>  <<ESCROW Wiring 2.DOC>>  <<ESCROW Wiring 3.DOC>> 

 - ESCROW Wiring 1.DOC
 - ESCROW Wiring 2.DOC
 - ESCROW Wiring 3.DOC