Subject: Amendments to Letter Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 03:30:00 -0800 (PST)

<<2SX8RED.DOC>>  <<2T2901!.DOC>>  <<2T2$01!.DOC>>

We have enclosed drafts of the following documents:

1.  Amendment No. 1 to Letter Agreement for CA Energy Development I (marked
to reflect revisions from the draft circulated 01/02/01);
2.  Amendment No. 1 to Letter Agreement for CA Energy Development II -
Turbine (clean copy identical to the amendment for CA/ED-I except for the
name of the LLC in the reference clause); and
3.  Amendment No. 1 to Letter Agreement for CA Energy Development II -
Transformer (marked to reflect revisions from the amendment for CA/ED-I);

Please advise of any further comments at your earliest convenience.  Thank
you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosures: 130796vR2/1
  130977v1
  130979v1 R 130796v2

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2SX8RED.DOC
 - 2T2901!.DOC
 - 2T2$01!.DOC