Subject: RE: CA Development
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 05:13:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached are our comments to the Assignment and Assumption and the Bill of 
Sale as noted earlier.? I look forward to seeing revised drafts and forms for 
the purchase by CAED II. 

Regards, Karl 

 <<enxt cmnts .PDF>> 

-----Original Message----- From:?? [email-masked] 
[SMTP:[email-masked]] Sent:?? Friday, January 05, 2001 5:39 PM To:???? 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]

Subject:??????? CA Development 

(See attached file: Purchase Option Notice(CAED I)rev1.doc)(See attached 
file: Assumption with GE ack(CAEDI)rev1.DOC)(See attached file: Bill of 
salerev1.DOC) 

Attached are drafts of the documents to effect the transfer of two GE 
turbines and one ABB transformer to CAED I and CAED II.? The dates and 
amounts are bracketed, as pending the determination of the closing date. We 
will need sets for both CAED I and CAED II, with II receiving the 
transformer.? These will be prepared with the forms are agreed. 

These documents are subject to internal Enron review, but in the interest of 
time I am sending the documents to everyone. 

Thank you, 

Kay ?<< File: Purchase Option Notice(CAED I)rev1.doc >>? << File: Assumption 
with GE ack(CAEDI)rev1.DOC >>? << File: Bill of salerev1.DOC >> 

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential 
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or 
agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), 
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of 
this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message 
in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message 
from your computer. 

 - enxt cmnts .PDF