Subject: RE: CA Development I and II
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 07:03:00 -0800 (PST)

I spoke to Lee and he will handle

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 11:49 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: CA Development I and II

Hi there,

I'm attaching the final forms of the assignment/assumption agreements for
GE's acknowledgement.  It is pretty close to what you saw last week.  It
would be a big help if we could have these executed  by GE today or
tomorrow.  A faxed signature would work, then we could have the originals
picked up from Lee's office.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kay

(See attached file: EXECUTION COPYAssumption with GE ack(CAEDI).DOC)(See
attached file: EXECUTION COPYAssumption with GE ack(CAEDII).DOC)