Subject: Revised LLC Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:26:00 -0800 (PST)

<<2R6KRED.DOC>>  <<2RSWRED.DOC>>

Kay and George:

We have enclosed revised drafts of the First Amended and Restated Limited
Liability Company Agreements for each of CA Energy Development I LLC and CA
Energy Development II LLC, marked to reflect revisions from the forms
initialed for identification by the parties on December 27, 2000.  The only
revisions are in Section 3.2 (to reflect that SEL is a limited partnership
rather than a limited liability company) and in the signature block for SEL
(in light of the fact that SEL now has its own slate of officers to sign).
Please advise of any further comments.  Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7303 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosures: 128540vR14/13
  129344vR5/4

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2R6KRED.DOC
 - 2RSWRED.DOC