Subject: Re: Revised LLC Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Your changes look fine to me.

>>> "Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]> 01/11/01 03:26PM >>>
 <<2R6KRED.DOC>>  <<2RSWRED.DOC>>

Kay and George:

We have enclosed revised drafts of the First Amended and Restated
Limited
Liability Company Agreements for each of CA Energy Development I LLC
and CA
Energy Development II LLC, marked to reflect revisions from the forms
initialed for identification by the parties on December 27, 2000.  The
only
revisions are in Section 3.2 (to reflect that SEL is a limited
partnership
rather than a limited liability company) and in the signature block for
SEL
(in light of the fact that SEL now has its own slate of officers to
sign).
Please advise of any further comments.  Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7303 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosures: 128540vR14/13
  129344vR5/4

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are
not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail and delete all copies of the message.

 - 2R6KRED_2.DOC
 - 2RSWRED.DOC