Subject: Re: Titan-Schaeffer Option.DOC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 10:07:00 -0800 (PST)

Karen,

It appears to  me that revisions were made to this agreement, and the 
agreement was presented to the counterparty for signature without me being 
consulted.  Perhaps you did email this to me and I can't locate the electonic 
file.  In any event, in the future, please call me on the telephone  BEFORE 
revisions are made to documents and presented to the counterparty.  If you 
can't reach me by phone, send me an explanatory email. Also, please email me 
redlines against prior drafts.  This will faciliate my review.  Faxing drafts 
does not work for me. 

I will send you the required changes tomorrow.

Thank you,

Kay

"Way, Karen S. - CHI" <[email-masked]> on 01/30/2001 10:53:27 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Titan-Schaeffer Option.DOC

 <<Titan-Schaeffer Option.DOC>>

Kathleen and Kay:
Per Kathleen's voicemail this morning, attached hereto please find the most
recent version of the Titan-Schaffer Option Agreement for your use.  Please
feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you may have on this
matter.

Best regards,
Karen

Karen S. Way
Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe
203 N. LaSalle
Chicago, Illinois 60601
email:  [email-masked]
(ph) 312-368-2152
(fax) 312-630-6347

____________________________________________________________________________
The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is 
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally 
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you 
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to 
the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your 
computer system.
Thank you.

For more information about Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe, please visit us at 
http://www.piperrudnick.com/
____________________________________________________________________________

 - Titan-Schaeffer Option.DOC