Subject: Re: Land Option Agreement/VEPCO
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

see comments in brackets and caps.  

To: Herman Manis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Matthew Berry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Bills/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Roseann Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Heather Kroll/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Land Option Agreement/VEPCO

FYI.  

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 07/24/2000 10:08 
AM ---------------------------

Heather Kroll@ECT
07/21/2000 03:55 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: Ozzie Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey M Keenan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Land Option Agreement

Gentlemen:

Attached below please find what we hope to be the final option agreement.  
All the changes should have been made.  I've blacklined the comments from Ken 
from this morning.

Ken, if this is acceptable, please call me and we will sned an executed 
document to you.

Regards,

Heather