Subject: chg order to blue dog contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 05:02:00 -0800 (PST)

I've attached my comments by redlining Change Order #2 to the Blue Dog 
turbine contract.  The main points were 1) to replace EE&CC with ENA as the 
Agent to E-Next Generation LLC and 2) to have 30 days to pay the invoice.  
The E-Next Generation payment process is to receive ONE advance each month on 
the 15th, therefore I could not guarantee payment within 10 days of receipt 
of invoice.
-Catherine
x3-9943

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Barto, Brian  
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 11:44 AM
To: Clark, Catherine; Mann, Kay
Subject:  

Catherine:  Lisa phoned me and said she would give you a heads up that this 
second change order needed review and quick turn around.  Coincidentally, Kay 
Mann is reviewing change order # 1 and will be looking into the change from 
LJM to E-Next Generation language implications.  Hopefully the comments on 
one will apply to the other.  Suggest you call Kay straight away to save time.

I am attaching both for your convenience.  I look forward to you comments.  
By the way Kay; GE is looking it over right now too, and Scott Dieball has 
been asked to review.  I Scott's review is not necessary please let me know.

 << File: CO#1-R2.doc >>  << File: CO#2-R1.doc >>