Subject: Cost plus contract for Co Op City
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:31:00 -0800 (PST)

As a follow up to my previous e-mail, here is the second request, which was 
in my opinion adequately addressed by John Schwartzenburg.  
I am frustrated with beginning the process over again.  

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 02/06/2001 04:33 
PM ---------------------------

Kay Mann
02/01/2001 12:06 PM
To: David Lund/ENRON@enronXgate, John 
Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John G 
Rigby/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Peter Nassab/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Mark Bernstein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jude 
Rolfes/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Cost plus contract for Co Op City

Gentlemen,

As Dave and John know, I'm working on a deal for ENA (and with Jude) which 
has as one aspect a cost plus EPC contract for the construction of a power 
plant.  We need to put together the T's and C's for a cost plus contract, and 
since it is possible that NEPCO might be the contractor, I wanted to use 
something that is acceptable to NEPCO.  I will then take the laboring oar in 
order to get a working draft prepared for this project.

As always, I'm on a short time frame, so your response would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kay