Subject: Re: Coop City - Revised Contract Draft
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 07:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Bob, I have reviewed the draft and agree with it and the points of your 
note.    The draft is ok to send from my perspective to the customer.  I will 
hand carry the few minor comments that I had to your office.  I anticipate 
that Mark and/or Kay will be the conduit for forwarding this agreement to the 
Owner.

I suspect it makes sense for EECC, as part of the EPC effort, to procure, 
arrange for others or assist the Owner with procuring the equipment.  How we 
do it and what level of commitment will be a business issue for  ENA to 
consider in the context of the overall project development effort and 
subsequent contract negotiations.

With respect to the payment mechanism, I see this matter being worked out 
during the contract negotiations.

Will let you know what I find out on the EECC NY licensing question.  

Randy

	Robert Sevitz
	02/07/2001 02:11 PM
		 
		 To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Randy Pais/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Jude Rolfes/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Dan 
Shultz/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John 
Normand/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mark Bernstein/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Coop City - Revised Contract Draft

Kay/Randy

Attached is the revised draft for your review.  Among other things, it 
further moves the contract from international to domestic and addresses the 
fully reimbursable basis and the differing responsibilities regarding 
existing equipment.  I still have a few concerns regarding:

1. The equipment procurement mechanism, currently as agent for Owner.
2. The payment mechanism.  There is currently no down payment.

I have attempted to keep changes to a minimum.  Please call if you have any 
questions about what I have done so far.  I would be happy to meet with you 
to discuss any aspect of the document.