Subject: City of Austin/GE Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:09:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached please find a clean copy of the most recent version of the City
of Austin Agreement (the second document below), as well as a blackline
showing changes from the last version circulated on December 14.  The
Agreement deletes references to specific performance guarantees for
combined cycle plants. The Agreement now has the exhibits rolled in. To
complete the agreement, we need to include the date of execution, the
addresses and contacts for Sections 25.1 and 25.3, and Exhibit H-2. Let
me know if you would like me to e-mail a copy of this directly to Lee
Johnson and Kent Shoemaker.

 Please call when you have the opportunity to discuss the form
agreement you asked me to create.
 <<CRO- City of Austin/GE Facility Agreement Versions 3 to 4.DOC>>
<<Gas Turbine Agreement Draft of 12/13/00.DOC>> 
 - GE Facility Agreement Versions 3 to 4.DOC
 - 00.DOC