Subject: Schaffer-Titan Option
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 06:41:00 -0800 (PST)

<<_HMW01_.DOC>>  <<Titan-Schaeffer Optionredline.DOC>>

Kay: Per your request, attached hereto please find the blacklined
Titan-Schaffer Option with those blacklined changes per your email yesterday
and sent to Mr. Freehill today for his review.  I have also attached the
coverletter sent to Mr. Freehill for your files.  Please feel free to call
with any questions or comments.

Karen S. Way
Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe
203 N. LaSalle
Chicago, Illinois 60601
email:  [email-masked]
(ph) 312-368-2152
(fax) 312-630-6347

I appreciate the heads up -  I'll try to chase down the fax (it hasn't been
delivered yet).  Can you email me the blacklines just in case?

Thanks,

Kay

____________________________________________________________________________
The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is 
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally 
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you 
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to 
the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your 
computer system.
Thank you.

For more information about Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe, please visit us at 
http://www.piperrudnick.com/
____________________________________________________________________________

 - _HMW01_.DOC
 - Titan-Schaeffer Optionredline.DOC