Subject: GE Form Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 05:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Pursuant to your request, attached please find a draft of the
most recent version of the GE Form Agreement (the third document below),
as well as a blackline (second document below) showing changes made from
the Coyote Springs Agreement that was used a the basis for the
Agreement.  In addition, please find the exhibits to the Form Agreement
(fourth document below), as well as a blackline showing changes to the
Coyote Springs Exhibits (first document below).  These drafts do not
contain all of my revisions.  I will be providing completed drafts by
end of business.
 <<CRO- Exhibits to Enron Form Turbine Agreement.DOC>>  <<CRO- GE
Agreement Versions 1 to 2.DOC>>  <<GE Agreement.DOC>>  <<Exhibits to
Enron Turbine Form Agreement.DOC>> 
 - CRO- Exhibits to Enron Form Turbine Agreement.DOC
 - CRO- GE Agreement Versions 1 to 2.DOC
 - GE Agreement.DOC
 - Exhibits to Enron Turbine Form Agreement.DOC