Subject: GE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 07:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Pete,

Here's some language to be included in the form contract.

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 02/15/2001 03:01 
PM ---------------------------
From: Scott Dieball@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 02/15/2001 02:42 PM
To: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: GE

Attached is the latest markup on the warranty language which GE is now 
reviewing.  I also have a few comments from John Rigby which may be worth 
adding but I suggest we hold off until we discuss the warranty language with 
GE next week.

I also spoke to Steve Swift who indicated that he would Email to Sheila what 
has been agreed to on indemnity, LOL, ect. and what we intend to insert into 
the Arcos contract.  FYI I do not intend to use the "end world hunger" 
warranty language in the Arcos contract as I want GE back-to-back on what we 
have signed up to with the owner under the EPC contract.

Regards,

Scott