Subject: inter-company agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:09:00 -0800 (PST)

As you know, Enron and Peoples jointly own enovate. Our group in Chicago is 
looking to manage some funds which belong to enovate. We had initially 
envisioned having a cash management policy which would outline how Enron 
would invest the funds, etc.  The other owner of enovate, Peoples, has 
proposed that we use the attached document in connection with this 
arrrangement.  This is taking me a little far afield of my area of expertise, 
so I'm writing you guys for input, direction, etc.

Suggestions? Gregg do you want to correct any of what I wrote?

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 02/15/2001 06:03 
PM ---------------------------
From: Gregg Penman on 02/07/2001 11:17 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: inter-company agreement

Kay - This is one of the documents I want to talk to you about.  Please call 
me when you have a chance.

Thanks - Gregg
----- Forwarded by Gregg Penman/Corp/Enron on 02/07/2001 11:16 AM -----

	[email-masked]
	01/22/2001 03:00 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: inter-company agreement

 - enovate v2 1-122.doc