From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 03:57:00 -0800 (PST)

1.0  ALL-   The attached DRAFT letter is confidential and to remain with 
addresses only, except as Kay Mann deems necessary to share for coordination 
purposes.

2.0  ALL-  I have had a couple calls with Jim Bouillion.  He is personally 
involved in facilitating the insurance inspector visit.

3.0  Per the results of the Wednesday Ben Jacoby meeting, as requested by Kay 
and Ben I have prepared a first draft of a letter to SW responding to the 15 
Feb SW letter.   

4.0  Kay-

a.   Per the meeting discussion I have put my name as the recipient of SW on 
future correspondence on this matter.   John S may discuss this with you, we 
may want to change this now or at a later time. 

b.   I based the delivery LD on the max amount SW is liable to pay, 20% of 
the PA.    If they deliver by end April the total amount would be around $7.5 
MM, but given the cap, they top out at $4.9 MM.   You may want to examine the 
demanded amount in light of when you were impeded.

c.   I may want to change the letter signature  name to Steve Stein in that 
Keith Dodson has tasked him to be the execution lead responsible from an EPCC 
perspective; mindful that EA has the lead as to where we go on this.

d.  I look forward to your comments, fixes and direction.

Regards 

John