Subject: [Fwd: Revised Draft of Entergy/MDEA Interconnection Agreement]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is Entergy's response to Clarksdales comments.
---------------------- Forwarded by Reagan Rorschach/NA/Enron on 02/26/2001 
06:51 PM ---------------------------

"Marvin L. Carraway" <[email-masked]> on 02/26/2001 06:39:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: [Fwd: Revised Draft of Entergy/MDEA Interconnection Agreement]

Return-Path: [email-masked]
Received: from coldscn02.morganlewis.com ([12.104.97.122] verified) by 
watervalley.net (Stalker SMTP Server 1.8b8) with SMTP id S.0000039933 for 
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:16:47 -0600
Received: from 131.254.253.172 by coldscn02.morganlewis.com with ESMTP ( 
WorldSecure Server SMTP Relay(WSS) v4.5); Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:18:18 -0500
X-Server-Uuid: 76d36b76-3d48-11d4-a2af-00508bc764a5
Subject: RE: Revised Draft of Entergy/MDEA Interconnection Agreement
To: "Blair, Bonnie" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Blair, Bonnie" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Lotus Notes Release 5.0.3  March 21, 2000
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:16:38 -0500
X-MIMETrack: Serialize by Router on COLDGTW01/SVR/MLBLaw(Release 5.0.3 |March 
21, 2000) at 02/26/2001 10:16:40 AM
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-WSS-ID: 1684AC30338188-01-01
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;  
boundary="0__=852569FF0053B7468f9e8a93df938690918c852569FF0053B746"
Content-Disposition: inline
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000

Sorry about that; some got the attachment but others didn't.  Here it is
again.  If this one fails too, please let me know and I'll have a copy
messengered over.

Thanks.

Mike Griffen
Morgan Lewis
(202) 467-7257

(See attached file: MDEA_IOA_2-25-01.doc)

                    "Blair, Bonnie"
                    <bblair@thompsonc        To:     
"[email-masked]'"
                    oburn.com>               <[email-masked]>, 
"Blair, Bonnie"
                                             <[email-masked]>,
                    02/26/01 10:08 AM        [email-masked],
                                             [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
                                             cc:     [email-masked], 
[email-masked],
                                             [email-masked]
                                             Subject:     RE: Revised Draft 
of Entergy/MDEA
                                             Interconnection Agreement

Hi, Mike - - I received your e-mail, but the revised draft agreement was
not
attached, just two versions of your cover note.  Please resend.  Thanks.
Bonnie

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2001 9:00 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Revised Draft of Entergy/MDEA Interconnection Agreement

**********************************************************************
Please note that the Morgan Lewis e-mail domain has been changed
to "morganlewis.com". In most cases, the person's e-mail address is
their first initial and their full last name plus @morganlewis.com.
To locate the e-mail address of a specific individual at Morgan
Lewis, please refer to the firm's web site, now located at
http://www.morganlewis.com, or send an e-mail to [email-masked].
Please update your address book and bookmarks accordingly.

If you are experiencing technical problems, please call our toll free
hot line at 877-963-4652.

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
This message may be an attorney-client communication and as such is
privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.
**********************************************************************coldsc

n01

**********************************************************************
Please note that the Morgan Lewis e-mail domain has been changed
to "morganlewis.com". In most cases, the person's e-mail address is
their first initial and their full last name plus @morganlewis.com.
To locate the e-mail address of a specific individual at Morgan
Lewis, please refer to the firm's web site, now located at
http://www.morganlewis.com, or send an e-mail to [email-masked].
Please update your address book and bookmarks accordingly.

If you are experiencing technical problems, please call our toll free hot 
line at 877-963-4652.

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
This message may be an attorney-client communication and as such is
privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.
**********************************************************************coldscn0
2

 - MDEA_IOA_2-25-01.doc