Subject: LV Cogen and City of Austin Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 02:06:00 -0800 (PST)

Pursuant to your request, attached please find the current
drafts of the City of Austin/GE Agreement (the 1st document below),
which was circulated on February 12th; the LV Cogen/ABB Agreement (the
2nd document below), which was circulated on January 8th; the LV
Cogen/GE Agreement (the  3rd document below), which was circulated on
February 12th;  and the City of Austin/ABB Agreement (the 4th document
below), which my records indicate has never been circulated.

 I spoke with Sheila Tweed late yesterday and informed her that I
was available to participate in the conference call with GE on March
9th.
 <<Gas Turbine Agreement Draft of 12/13/00.DOC>>  <<LV Cogen/ABB
Facility Agreement.DOC>>  <<LV Cogen Gas Turbine Purchase Agreement -
Version 4.DOC>>  <<City of Austin/ABB Facility Agreement - Vesrion
4.DOC>> 
 - 00.DOC
 - ABB Facility Agreement.DOC
 - LV Cogen Gas Turbine Purchase Agreement - Version 4.DOC
 - ABB Facility Agreement - Vesrion 4.DOC