Subject: LLC Agreement for Turbine LLC sale
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 07:18:00 -0800 (PST)

<<2rz802!.DOC>>  <<2RZ8RED.DOC>>
Kay:

We did have a "form" LLC agreement in conjunction the letter agreement.  It
was most recently circulated in a Jan 4 e-mail from me and is the attached
draft dated Dec 15.  We may wish to tinker with the effective date
provisions of Section 2.5 and depending on whether XYZ is a corporation,
partnership or limited liability company, the entity representations in
Section 3.2.1 et seq. (I have also attached a marked copy reflecting the
differences between the prototype form and the final form signed in the
Intergen transaction).  If you need anything else, please let me know.
Thanks.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked]

Enclosures 129572v2
  129344v7 R 129572v2

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 8:45 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: LLC agreement for turbine llc sale

Hi there,

Did you come up with a "form" llc agreement in conjunction with the form
letter agreement, or is the Coral LLC agreement the latest thing?

Thanks,

Kay

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2rz802!.DOC
 - 2RZ8RED.DOC