Subject: Consequential Damages in Mississippi
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 07:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Kay-attached is a summary of the enforceability of consequential damages
clauses under the laws of Mississippi.  Greg Evans prepared the summary and
can answer any questions in my absence.  Greg can be reached at
713-751-3279.  I'll be on the road until Monday, but can retrieve e-mails
and voice mails.

 <<2X0#01!_.doc>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2X0#01!_.doc