Subject: Draft Control Area Services Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 06:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Kay -- As requested by Lloyd and Reagan, I'm forwarding the freshest draft of 
a control area services agreement we are preparing for circulation to 
Allegheny in relation to the peakers it is acquiring.  As you can see, we are 
looking to get a 'once over' by outside counsel in the next few days.  Please 
call with any questions.  --David

  ----- Forwarded by David Portz/HOU/ECT on 03/01/2001 02:50 PM -----

	David Portz
	03/01/2001 02:48 PM
		 
		 To: Lloyd Will/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christi L 
Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECTMitch Robinson/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Draft Control Area Services Agreement

Lloyd -- Following up on our meeting yesterday, attached is a redlined draft 
of the referenced agreement for review and comment.  Christi agreed it would 
be a good idea to have Dan Watkiss look over this agreement before it is sent 
to Allegheny, so if possible please return your comments to me by the end of 
the day so we can forward him the resulting draft. Thanks.   --David