Subject: Re: Tripp Scott Proposed Terms of Engagement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 01:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Marchris,

I'm in ENA Legal, and I'm looking for the right person to discuss this with.  
Christi Nicholay suggested I get you involved.  Please give me a call at 713 
345 7566 to discuss.

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 03/06/2001 09:29 
AM ---------------------------

Ben F Jacoby@ECT
03/05/2001 10:48 AM
Sent by: Ben Jacoby@ECT
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Tripp Scott Proposed Terms of Engagement  

OK. This guy's a lawyer by training, but we're hiring him as a lobbyist. 
Roger was previously looking into this, and proposed our standard form 
agreement. Steve and I were wondering if we could work off of Tripp Scott's 
proposed form, considering that he will not be representing us as our counsel.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Ben

Kay Mann@ENRON
03/04/2001 02:27 PM
To: Ben F Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Tripp Scott Proposed Terms of Engagement  

Ben,

What are these folks supposed to do for Enron?  I had heard a rumor that we 
were looking to hire someone to lobby for us on a success fee basis.  Is this 
the same deal?  I know on the international side there were hoops to jump 
through before such an engagement could be signed off on.  I'll have to check 
to see what the drill is on this side of the street.

Kay

   

	From:  Ben F Jacoby @ ECT                           02/28/2001 12:18 PM

Sent by: Ben Jacoby@ECT
To: Kay Mann
cc:  

Subject: Tripp Scott Proposed Terms of Engagement

Per my earlier e-mail, attached is Tripp Scott's form.
---------------------- Forwarded by Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT on 02/28/2001 12:17 PM 
---------------------------

Steven Krimsky@ENRON
02/28/2001 09:11 AM
To: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Tripp Scott Proposed Terms of Engagement

As discussed, Roger has no problem engaging Tripp Scott.  He does want to use 
Enron's standard 9 page engagement letter in lieu of the attached 2 pager 
received from Tripp Scott.  Is this necessary - any thoughts?

Steve
 
---------------------- Forwarded by Steven Krimsky/Corp/Enron on 02/28/2001 
09:08 AM ---------------------------

Steven Krimsky
02/16/2001 03:44 PM
To: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Roger Balog@ECT, Marchris Robinson/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Tripp Scott Proposed Terms of Engagement

As discussed in Fort Pierce, Tripp Scott is that insurance policy I've been 
looking for to help secure the commission vote in Pompano.  Tripp Scott will 
also assist us in our door knock campaign in the County & Tallahassee.  
Pozzuoli is a mover & shaker and is on a first name basis with Jeb Bush -  he 
was the Chairman for the Bush/Cheny Broward County re-count.

Bill Keith & Debbie Orshefsky highly recommends the engagement.

Lets discuss Tuesday.

Steve
---------------------- Forwarded by Steven Krimsky/Corp/Enron on 02/16/2001 
03:38 PM ---------------------------

"Edward J. Pozzuoli (Paulette R Segal)" <[email-masked]> on 
02/14/2001 01:56:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Proposed Terms of Engagement

It was a pleasure meeting with you and Debbie on Monday afternoon.  Per our 
discussion, enclosed is Tripp Scott's proposed terms of engagement as well as 
an abbreviated description of the firm and its key directors.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Ed
 - 239299.WPD
 - 239243.WPD