Subject: LM6000 Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 02:39:00 -0800 (PST)

Our counsel has provided these drafts of the project documents.  Please 
review.  We also anticipate sending out the turbine contracts later today.

Please be advised of our timeline.  Since we need to fund escrow by Wednesday 
21 March, it is imperative that we are able to sign these documents on Friday 
16 March.  It is our assumption there will be some lag between the obligation 
to fund escrow and the actual transfer of funds.  

Your comments to these documents are expected by Friday 9 March.

I also want to mention that Enron initiated the additional purchase of Power 
System Stabilizers, which cost $31,675 per turbine.  PSS are required in the 
WSCC.  If you desire this optional equipment, please reflect that cost in 
your final bid.  

Steve Thome 

503-539-2340
---------------------- Forwarded by Stephen Thome/HOU/ECT on 03/07/2001 10:38 
AM ---------------------------