Subject: LM6000 Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:37:00 -0800 (PST)

Here's more for you to enjoy.  We need to make this into an XYZ form to match 
up with the letter agreement.

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 03/07/2001 04:35 
PM ---------------------------

Stephen Thome@ECT
03/07/2001 10:26 AM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: Jake Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Carlos 
Sole/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: LM6000 Documents

Tony, Rick

Our counsel has provided these drafts of the project documents.  Please 
review.  We also anticipate sending out the turbine contracts later today.

Please be advised of our timeline.  Since we need to fund escrow by Wednesday 
21 March, it is imperative that we are able to sign these documents on Friday 
16 March.  It is our assumption there will be some lag between the obligation 
to fund escrow and the actual transfer of funds.  

Your comments to these documents are expected by Friday 9 March.

I also want to mention that Enron initiated the additional purchase of Power 
System Stabilizers, which cost $31,675 per turbine.  PSS are required in the 
WSCC, but you will have to  determine whether or not your particular project 
would be required to install these in New England.  If you desire this 
optional equipment, please reflect that cost in your final bid.  

Steve
---------------------- Forwarded by Stephen Thome/HOU/ECT on 03/07/2001 10:20 
AM ---------------------------