Subject: ENA/Blue Dog:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 02:09:00 -0800 (PST)

Kay:

Later this afternoon, I plan to send you preliminary drafts of the following
documents:

1. Revised Letter Agreement;
2. Escrow Agreement;
3. Guaranty Agreement; and
4. Promissory Note by LLC payable to ENA.

In the meantime, I had a couple of questions. First, since the Blue Dog deal
is a wholesale assignment of a contract, will I still need to prepare items
7 and 8 on the closing checklist (letter from ENA to Prospective Buyer to
deliver the form of Facility Agreement and letter from Buyer to ENA to
advise regarding the Form of Facility Agreement).  Second, will you send me
the blank certificates that will serve as the Membership Certificates for
the LLC?  Carolyn mentioned that, in the past, these certificates have come
from an Enron Stock Book.

Thanks,

Marisa

 <<Reuter, Maria I. (Business E-Mail Address).vcf>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Reuter, Maria I. (Business E-Mail Address).vcf