Subject: ENA/Project Blue Dog: Preliminary Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 05:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Kay:

Attached please find preliminary drafts of the following documents for
Project Blue Dog:

1. Closing Checklist;
2. Revised Draft of Letter Agreement;
3. First Amended and Restated LLC Agreement;
4. Escrow Agreement;
5. Guaranty Agreement;
6. Escrow Disbursement Instructions;
7. Promissory Note by LLC payable to ENA; and
8. Consents of Members and Managers.

As you review the Letter Agreement, please note the dollar amounts that I
inserted are for illustrative purposes only and will need to be changed to
reflect the actual amount of the Purchase Price and Development Fee.

Regards,

Marisa

 <<2XPB02!.DOC>>  <<2XN302!.DOC>>  <<2XN402!.DOC>>  <<2X_202!.DOC>>
<<2xq#03!.DOC>>  <<2XNL02!.DOC>>  <<2XQD01!.DOC>>  <<2xrn02!.DOC>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2XPB02!.DOC
 - 2XN302!.DOC
 - 2XN402!.DOC
 - 2X_202!.DOC
 - 2xq#03!.DOC
 - 2XNL02!.DOC
 - 2XQD01!.DOC
 - 2xrn02!.DOC