Subject: Fuel Cells
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 00:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi John,

I still need a Connecticut lawyer to look at this.  Do you have someone 
available?  I need input by Monday, March 19. Nothing comprehensive, just a 
fatal flaw analysis under Connecticut law.

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 03/13/2001 08:21 
AM ---------------------------

Kay Mann
12/11/2000 06:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc: Heather Kroll/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: 

Hi John,

I'm attaching the current draft of the contract under which we will be able 
to buy the Fuel Cell equipment for use on projects in Connecticut.  The 
contract will likely be a Connecticut law contract.  Could you have someone 
give it a fatal flaw check, or should I use Connecticut counsel?

One issue which is nagging me is their request for a security interest in the 
equipment, as I think this might complicate financing.  I assume that an 
equipment supplier has certain lien rights under Connecticut law anyway.  Can 
you have this verified?  I only want the simplest of explanations.

Thanks,

Kay

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 12/11/2000 06:52 
AM ---------------------------

"Scheib, Jacqueline Pennino" <[email-masked]> on 11/17/2000 10:26:09 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Jerry Leitman (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Ross M. Levine (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Sellay, William" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: 

 <<jgtk01!.DOC>>  <<RED FUELCELL AGR.DOC>>
--------------------------------------------------
Jacqueline Pennino Scheib, Esq.
Robinson & Cole LLP
280 Trumbull Street
Hartford, CT  06103
(p) 860-275-8285
(f) 860-275-8299
[email-masked]

 - jgtk01!.DOC
 - RED FUELCELL AGR.DOC