Subject: RE: CRRA/Fuel Cell documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 04:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Kay,

I would also like a copy of the exhibits.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 6:38 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: CRRA/Fuel Cell documents

I am attaching the final form LOI between ENA and CRRA, as well as the
current working draft of the Fuel Cell purchase agreement.  Please let me
know if you have any comments or questions.

(See attached file: CRRA LOI OCT31 Clean.doc)   (See attached file: RED
FUELCELL AGRdec.doc)

Kay Mann
713 345 7566

**********************************************************************
The information contained in this electronic message may be legally
privileged and confidential under applicable law, and is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the
recipient of this message is not the above-named intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify Brown Rudnick Freed and
Gesmer, (617) 856-8200 and purge the communication immediately without
making any copy or distribution.
**********************************************************************
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
MAILsweeper for dangerous content.
www.mimesweeper.com