Subject: RE: Change Order #3 to Add Dual Fuel to Unit #2 in BlueDog Contra ct with GE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:03:00 -0800 (PST)

The performance testing guidelines we used on the TECO and Linden #6
contracts include wording for liquid fuel machines.  We could substitute
exhibit F in it's entirety or replace the missing sections that address
liquid fuel.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 4:37 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Darst, Jeffrey A (PS,
PPSD); [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: Change Order #3 to Add Dual Fuel to Unit #2 in BlueDog Contract
with GE

Chris, Tony, Jeff:

Here is the first, cut.  You can see that the Attachments need information.
I will insert the GEI liquid fuel specification since it is a PDF file.
Chris, Jeff gave you till Friday to provide the liquid fuel composition
without impact to production.  Please provide soonest.

Tony: I already sent you the contract so you can see what Basis Conditions
need to be added and what testing guidelines too.

Jeff:  What do you see is missing?

(See attached file: CO#3-R0a.doc)