Subject: Turbine 1 and 2 Purchase Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:37:00 -0800 (PST)

As you may know, we are proceeding with development of the Ft. Pierce, FL 
project using one of the MHI 501F turbines. Several contract issues need to 
be sorted out with MHI, including the execution of a break out contract for 
the Ft. Pierce unit, certain scope changes, and a NOx guarantee of 25PPM. 
There are obviously other issues related to off balance sheet financing that 
will need attention. 

Brett, Mike and I have decided to have a weekly conference call to make sure 
these issues are being addressed. We would all appreciate each of you being 
available next Thursday at 10AM CST for a kick off call so that we can 
hopefully figure out exactly what we're dealing with. If you can't attend in 
person, we'll set up a call in number.

Please let me know your availability at your earliest convenience. Also, 
please feel free to invite others which you feel should be involved in this 
kick off discussion.

Lastly, for purposes of the break out contract, Brett has provided below an 
electronic copy of the executed contract for both units.

Thanks and regards,

Ben
---------------------- Forwarded by Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT on 03/15/2001 11:28 AM 
---------------------------

Brett R Wiggs@ENRON
03/15/2001 10:26 AM
To: Mike Coleman/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ben F Jacoby@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Turbine 1 and 2 Purchase Agreement

Attached is the electronic version of the document.

Brett