Subject: co-op city; REVISED project schedule AND capex/o&m number updates.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:47:00 -0800 (PST)

1) re: revised project sched - plz see attached file.
updated scheds for both gtgs and hrsgs based on conversations today with s&s, 
and nooter/deltak, respectively.
for the gtgs, time period from order to ex-works is 17 months.
for hrsgs, time period from order to ex-works is also 17 months.

with "delay" in ordering major equipment until funds released in mid-nov01, 
the project's cod is delayed until april04; represents a worsening of the 
schedule by 10 months. 

2) re: revised capex/o&m numbers.
 - by cob friday, 16mar01:
  - complete revised sched.  status - attached.
  - complete scope reconciliation.  status - completed with pb power's john 
mesko on thursday, 15mar01.
 - complete revised puts/takes to existing benchmark analysis, with 1 x 
lm2500 and 1 x lm6000, including detailed listing of assumptions.  develop 
preliminary assessment of "cap."  status - to complete fri am, 16mar01.
  - complete cash flow analysis.  status - by mark brand.

 - by noon monday, 19mar01.
  - complete var assessment of model by mid morning at latest.  status - by 
mark brand.
  - finalize "cap" level.  status - pending.
  - provide filled in template to jeff ader for approval to send to pb 
power/co-op city.  status - pending.
 - send info to pb power/co-op city by noon.  status - pending.  plz note 
that client has adjusted sched to allow 1 days review of data by co-op board 
before their formal meeting on tues, 20mar01.

plz call with any questions.

regards.  scott.