Subject: Lv Co Gen Plan B
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:10:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Pete,

There's been a Plan B developed on the LV Co Gen project.  We are seriously 
exploring the possibility of selling the current LV Co Gen turbines to a 
third party, by selling the equity in a project co which acquires the 
turbines.  Sound familiar?  Yes, it is CA Development III, only it is called 
Salmon somethingorother llc.  

I anticipate that the most recent version of the LV Co Gen contract will need 
to be adapted to the CA form - no E Next Generation or ENA as agent.  I 
believe Dale has been working on some tweaks to the form you last worked on 
for LV Co Gen, and I assume these tweaks belong in the "new" Salmon 
contract.  I will forward you the most current form that I've seen, and Dale 
can protest if he thinks this is the wrong one to work with.  Carlos Sole  is 
the lawyer in Houston who will be herding these cats.  His number is 713 345 
8191.

I will be out of the office next week, but will periodically check my voice 
mail if  you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kay