Subject: Re: Coal stuff
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 07:29:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bart,

I think it is an East deal, so I wouldn't think it would be dumped on you.  I 
just think it is nice to see the good stuff.

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 03/23/2001 03:30 
PM ---------------------------

John Moore
03/23/2001 12:43 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: Coal stuff  

Kay,

Just a thought....Bart Clark used to work in the coal business.  I've worked 
with Bart before and found him to be an excellent practical attorney and 
individual.  Would you consider using him?

JMoore

Kay Mann
03/23/2001 12:20 PM
To: John Moore/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: Coal stuff  

Hi John,

I'll be glad to consider using Aaron.  Let me take a look at the agreements 
first, before we commit.  Did Bob Carter work on these agreements?  He might 
have copies, and he won't charge us for them.  At least I don't think he will.

Thanks for your understanding and patience this week.

Kay

John Moore
03/23/2001 12:15 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: Coal stuff  

I hope everything is going OK.

With Kathleen's help and Jeff Hodge's review the CA went out on Wednesday via 
email to BPUB.  Mitch and I are reviewing the TEX/MEX agreements to determine 
an appropriate commercial structure with the intent of preserving as much of 
the "legalese" in the original agreements (i.e., the development agreement 
and the participation agreement) as possible.  Our major concern is to keep 
this off Balance Sheet.  

 I'll call B &P to see if they have electronic versions.  Would you consider 
having Aaron Roffwarg of B & P work on this agreement, he was previously 
involved in the drafting of the agreements and he knows all of the players 
and their habits.

JMoore

Kay Mann
03/23/2001 11:39 AM
To: John Moore/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Coal stuff

I'm still out of town, but now I have email access.  Did your CA get taken 
care of?

You mentioned that you feel like we can use Tex-Mex as a go-by.  Do you have 
electronic copies of the development agreement?

Thanks,

Kay